BHIM APK Download For Android, Windows – How To Install & Send/ Transfer Money through BHIM UPI APK Digitally With Aadhar Card Details. Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) is an initiative to enable fast, secure and reliable payments without cash via your mobile phone. its Called BHIM Aadhar Card Based Payment Apk using Aadhar details and fingerprint scanner in Biometric reader machine. BHIM is interoperable with other UPI (Unified Payment Interface) apps and bank accounts. BHIM is developed by the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI). BHIM is made in India and dedicated to the service of the nation. we have given guide for How to Send Money in BHIM Apk and Receive Payments Procedure in app.
BHIM APk Download For Android – How To Install BHMI UPI APP to Send/ Transfer & Receive Money
Table of Contents
- BHIM APk Download For Android – How To Install BHMI UPI APP to Send/ Transfer & Receive Money
- How To Use BHIM Android App For Send/ Receive as Digital Payments :
What is BHIM Apk? : BHIM Apk is a currency Bharat Interface, its used to send or transfer money without going to the bank. With these UPI payment solutions, money can be received digitally through biometric scanners without card sliding into pos machines.
BHIM UPI Apk Download: Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the mobile payment application based on Aadhaar Called BHIM Apk. The BHIM apk is Bharat Interface for Money, it is a re-marked version of UPI (Unified Payment Interface) and USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data). PM launched BHMI aadhar App payment today on December 30, 2016 in digi dhan Mela event at tatikonda stadium in New Delhi. PM Narendra Modi announced the list of winners of Lucky Grahak Yojana Scheme in the event. Users can download the BHIM Mobile application from Google Playstore.
To use this service, users must dial *99# from any type of mobile phone. Nor will it need the Internet to access this payment interface using USSD.
How To Download & Install BHIM Apk From Google Play Store For Android, Mobiles? :
Firstly, BHIM Apk Released for Android Mobiles only. Soon it will get for iPhones/itune store also. To Set up Application, we need to Follow some Steps for setting up Application Easily.
- Go to Google Play Store and Type BHIM Apk in Search Box or click on this link.
- Click the Install button and wait for the download to complete.
- It would be installed automatically in your mobile phone.
- After completing the installation, set a preferred language in English or Hindi
- Again Click on next Button.
- Now Click on Lets Get Started Tab.
- Now check your mobile phone number (SIM) for bank accounts. It must be registered with your bank account.
- Your mobile number will be checked automatically.
- Keep / Enter a 4-digit password.
- Enter the 4-digit confirmation code for confirmation.
- Select your bank from the list.
- You will see the list of banks in order of wise, you can choose which bank you want to select.
- Select the bank account and you want to use for transactions.
- After selecting the bank, you must enter the last 6 digits of the debit card / credit card number and enter the valid month and year.
- After successful registration in BHIM APk, you will get confirmation details so you can send money, receive money from the page below.
That’s all. Download BHIM APK Process Completed. Now it’s time to send / receive money using this application. You can simply by sending money by scanning the QR code.
How To Use BHIM Android App For Send/ Receive as Digital Payments :
BHIM Apk Supported banks List : BHIM Apk Download
Following are the Supported Banks for BHIM Apk to make digital apps.
Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, Dena Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, IDFC Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, IndusInd Bank, Karnataka Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, RBL Bank, South Indian Bank, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Catholic Syrian Bank, Central Bank of India, DCB Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, State Bank of India, Syndicate Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank.
Sending money to Other Bank :
You can send money using the BHIM application in two ways. The first method is the recipient’s phone number or payment address. Make sure the recipient is registered with UPI.
The second method consists of entering the name of the recipient, the account number and the IFSC code of the bank.
Scan and Pay Using QR Code in BHIM Apk:
BHIM app allows users to generate a QR code which can be scanned by other users to make payments.
Request Money from Other Friends bank Account :
You can ask for money from anyone using two methods. One is to enter the mobile phone number or the payment address. The second method is to generate a QR code for a particular quantity.
Note : If You Have Any doubts while using bhmi apk or installing, you can comment below. we will help you about BHIM Apk.