How To Boot Loop After Upgrade Samsung Android devices. Boot loop comes after the upgrade or updated your Samsung firmware,
I’ll on a problem involving a Samsung device (such as Galaxy S4, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy note 5, Galaxy S7 Edge, Galaxy a5, mostly worked on all galaxy devices) that went into the start loop or constant reboots after the recent update of the firmware. This is one of the most common problems that may occur after the update to your device. There have been no major update deployed for the Samsung Galaxy device yet, so basically, that our reader was downloading an update contains bug fixes and patches. but this did not happen at all Samsung devices after updating their firmware. If you got this case, do not be panic. It really easy to solve. You only need to make factory reset or disk reset your device using external hardware keys. Remember you can not perform a hard reset Settings menu because you can not enter the system normally.
See also: Samsung Galaxy S7 tips and tricks
How to reset your Samsung hard device using external hardware keys. Most Android device Samsung have the same way to perform a hard reset. First, you need to enter the recovery mode (Recovery Android System) by pressing a key combination together.
Samsung Devices entry in recovery mode to Fix Boot Loop After Upgrade
- Turn off your Samsung Android Devices.
- Press and hold Home Key + Volume UP button.
- While pressing these keys then press and hold the power button for a while.
- Release all the key when Android or Samsung logo appear then you will see Android System Recovery.
- Use the volume buttons to select Menu.
- Use the Power button to confirm.
- In recovery mode select wipe the reset data / factory.
- Press the Power button to confirm.
- Select Yes – delete all user data, key to the power of the press to confirm.
- select Reboot system now to complete the hard reset.
- Perform a hard reset will fix your boot loop. I often got when starting loop. So do not panic, you have to do is enter in recovery mode and perform a hard reset.
As regards troubleshooting is retained, this is as far as you go. After all this, and the problem remains… Just comment here and i’ll trying to Fix Boot Loop After Upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Devices Firmware.