Download the latest version of Google Play Services APK for your Android device. Get the Google Play Services Google Play services 10.5.42 beta APK Update for Nougat, Marshmallow, Lollipop and KitKat running Android OS.
Everything Google Play Store uses with your phone’s apps goes through Google Play Services apk. This tells your phone when to update apps and introduces new features and settings to Google Play. Long story: you should keep it up to date. Find out all about the latest version 10.5.42 – Google Play Services Apk – below. And miss Common Google Play Store error.
About Google Play Services Apk
Table of Contents
- About Google Play Services Apk
- Google Play Services Updates: what’s new?
- Download Google Play Services APK
- How to Install Google Play Services?
The Google Play Services APK is another application of the Google plant. The app is preinstalled in most Android smartphones and it has been updated frequently. If you have a Chinese smartphone or other OEM and can not find the Google Play services update, you can download the latest version of Google Play Services APK 10.5.42 Beta below.
Without a doubt, this is the most important app to run any other smooth app on your Android smartphones. So if you want to install or update Google Play Services apk, you can get the latest version of Google Play Services 10.5.42 Beta APK for free.
Google Play Services Updates: what’s new?
It has just been announced that it will be the final version of Google Play Services to support Gingerbread. The outdated version of Android from 2011 will no longer be supported, and in early 2017 with version 10.2, Honeycomb will not be either.
GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES BETA APK UPDATE VERSION FEATURES:
- Updated in-app services and easy payment methods.
- Provides new functionality to existing apps.
- Improved maps location services, searches and overall experience of apps.
- Ease authentication to various Google Services and Apps.
- Google Assistant APK for Marshmallow, Nougat, Lollipop.
- Provides better security.
Download Google Play Services APK
Now, just choose the right version of Google Play Services apk based on the three pieces of information you just collected. You can find the latest versions of Google Play Services APK on Apkfact.com and select the correct version with the correct suffix for your device. Then, download and install Google Play Services apk on your mobile phone or PC.
GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES 10.5.42 BETA APK FOR MARSHMALLOW AND NOUGAT (ANDROID 6.0+)
|Minimum Version||Architecture||dpi||Download Links|
|(new*)Android 6.0+||arm64 + arm||nodpi||Download|
|(new*)Android 6.0+||arm64 + arm||320dpi||Download|
|(new*)Android 6.0+||arm64 + arm||480dpi||Download|
|Android 6.0+||x86 + x86_64||nodpi||Download|
GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES 10.5.42 BETA APK FOR LOLLIPOP (ANDROID 5.0+)
|Minimum Version||Architecture||dpi||Download Links|
|(new*)Android 5.0+||arm64 + arm||nodpi||Download|
|Android 5.0+||arm64 + arm||320dpi||Download|
|Android 5.0+||arm64 + arm||480dpi||Download|
|(new*)Android 5.0+||x86 + x86_64||nodpi||Download|
GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES 10.5.42 BETA APK FOR KITKAT (ANDROID 4.0+)
How to Install Google Play Services?
First, you will need to know the version of Android you have. See more details here How to Install Apk files on Android.
- Go to Settings> About your phone and find the Android version.
- Then, you will need unknown sources activated on your phone. This simply allows you to install apps from Google Play.
- Go to Settings> Security> Unknown sources and check the box.
- Then you need to know which version of Play Services is right for you. This is where your Android version number is available. Each version of Google Play Services has a three-digit suffix at the end, following the hyphen.
These three numbers are distributed as follows: Android version, CPU architecture and points per inch (DPI). You can check the current version of Google Play Services by going to Settings> Applications> All tab> Google Play Services.
And look at the 3-digit sequence (let’s use XYZ) in the parentheses:
* X defines Android version: The first number is your Android version:
- 0 for Android <5.0
- 2 for Android 5.0 and 5.1 starting with Play Services v8
- 4 for Android 5.0 and 5.1 before Play Services v8, Android >= 6.0 after
- 5 for Android Wear
- 7 for Android 5.0
- 8 for Android TV
* Y defines CPU architecture: The second number is your CPU architecture:
- 1 for armeabi
- 3 for armeabi-v7a
- 4 for arm64-v8a
- 5 for mips
- 7 for x86
- 8 for x86_64
* Z defines DPI: The third number is your device screen’s DPI (dots per inch):
- 0 for universal
- 2 for 160
- 4 for 240
- 6 for 320
- 8 for 480
So, in the screenshot above, you can tell I have a Lollipop device running an ARMv8 chip with 320 DPI. If you want to do things in reverse and determine the number you are looking for, just take CPU-Z, which will tell you your CPU architecture and your DPI.
Note: The Google provides support for Google Assistant for each smartphone with the release of the new version of Google Play Services APK. In case, if you can not use Google Assistant on your Marshmallow, Nougat or Lollipop running, then wait for the next version. You can monitor the latest version of Google Play Services Update APK from there.