IPTV Pro apk for Android phone. Watch IPTV from your Internet Service Provider or broadcast free TV channels from any other source on the Web. If you use VLC to watch TV on your PC, then this app is for you. This is the paid version of the IPTV app. Normally, sometimes m3u files on Android could be deleted. This happens because of Android scans the SD card, reads m3u playlists and fixes them by removing links to files that can not be found on your SD card.
Since you have URLs instead of files in your playlist, Android thinks the playlist is empty and deletes it. To avoid this, just create a folder, place there empty file “.nomedia” and your playlist m3u. After that, Android will exclude this folder from scanning and will not touch the playlist. Alternatively, you can place your playlist on a web server (the Dropbox public link is one of the options) and specify its URL in the application. Here’s https://apkfact.com just shared Paid Apk of IPTV Pro Apk for Android phone.
Features of IPTV Pro Apk:
- Start the app on device boot option, useful for set-top boxes.
- Ability to auto-reconnect to the streaming server when a connection is closed unexpectedly (http streams only).
- Extended playlists history
- Also, Ad free on IPTV Paid/Pro Apk.
- Playlists history
- M3U and XSPF playlists support
- Playing multicast streams with UDP proxy (proxy need to be installed in your LAN)
- Grid or list view of TV channels
- Ability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection is closed unexpectedly (http streams only)
- Start app on device boot option
- EPG support in XMLTV and JTV formats.
Note: Please note that this IPTV Pro app does not contain any built-in channels. You must have a playlist with TV channels to use this premium app.
IPTV Pro App Setup instructions:
- You must first enter the playlist m3u or xspf, you can get it from your ISP or find a free playlist on the web.
- If the application asks you to configure the UDP proxy, please do so, see the instructions below.
Installing UDP proxy for multicast streams:
- Linux: install udpxy (http://udpxy.com/index-en.html, http://sourceforge.net/projects/udpxy/)
- Windows: download and install UDP-to-HTTP proxy from http://borpas.info/download/UdpProxy.exe or check the corresponding option while installing IP-TV Player http://borpas.info/iptvplayer
- Best solution would be installing udpxy on your WLAN router, this can be done for DD-WRT (http://www.dd-wrt.com) and OpenWrt (https://openwrt.org) firmware
- Some WLAN routers have built-in udpxy in manufacturer’s firmware.
See also: MX Player Pro Apk
IPTV Pro apk Download for Android
|Updated on:||22 February 2017|
|Requires Android:||2.3 and up|
|Apk file Size:||1.53 MB|
How to install?
- Download IPTV Pro Apk
- Install it & Enjoy
And forget to share this app with your friends… 🙁