Direct Download Play Store Apk with App Guide from lApkFact.Com. This article is about the famous Google Play Store App, Play store update Apk for All Version Android Device (Ex. Android Kitkat 4.4, Lolipop 5.x, Marshmallow 6.x, Nougat 7.x) on the Android platform. We will provide you with information about the features and services of the Google PlayStore app. So, keep reading the article further if you want to know all there is to know about this application. See Google Play Services Apk.
Every Android smartphone user knows the Google Play Store APK. But not many of them know the services this amazing app provides. And they do not have a thorough knowledge of the application. Well, we’re here to do just that, give you an idea of all the things this app can do and I’m sure you’ll find this fascinating.
This particular application serves as an official application store for the Android operating system. We’ll give you a detailed explanation of its features and the Google Play Store download guides in this article. You’ll also be able to learn how to download the Play Store app for different platforms. We will also explain how to use this application on your devices and how to fully benefit from its services.
Play Store APK Download for Android (Latest Version)
We reached to this part of the article where we will learn to download Play Store APK for Android. We will guide you through the process of downloading Google PlayStore APK through each step. So let’s move on to the next part of the article without wasting time.
Now, those of you are using an Android smartphone. Be aware that every Android smartphone comes with the APK Play Store pre-installed in it.
So you do not have to search for an application store. The Play Store application updates automatically whenever an update is available.
But sometimes the situation arises when the APK PlayStore does not update. And you will be stuck with the use of the older version of the application. This will make you miss the new features of the application. The solution for this particular situation is that you have to make Play APK Download the latest version of all third-party sites and install it manually on your android smartphone.
First, you need to check the system requirements of the Play Store application. And make sure your phone meets the criteria or not.
- Minimum 512 MB of RAM on your Android device.
- Free space of at least 40MB in the internal memory of your phone.
- Android version 4.0 and higher for the latest version of Google Play Store APK.
A necessary step to keep in mind when manually installing third-party APK files is to enable the Unknown Sources option. See here’s How to install Apk File.
Download Play Store Apk For Android (Latest updated)
We’re talking about an online store that allows you to download apps, videos, music wallpapers and more. This is the market for official applications of the Android operating system. Google Play Store APK is not available on the Play Store itself to download it. So you need to download it from the external site if it is not integrated. Here’s listed all latest play Store Apk files and Don’t forget to bookmark this page for latest update. Last updated on 02/21/2017.
|Minimum Version||Screen DPI|
Latest Play Store Apk
|Android 4.0+||240-480dpi||7.5.08.M-all  [PR] 146162341.apk|
|Android 7.0+, Android Wear||240-480dpi||7.5.08.M-all  [PR] 146162341.apk|
|Android 5.0+, Android TV||320dpi||7.5.08.M-xhdpi  [PR] 146162341.apk|
|Android 5.0+||Nodpi||6.8.24.F-xhdpi  3085398.apk|
|Android 4.0+||nodpi||7.1.25.I-all  [PR] 137772785.apk|
|Android 2.3+||Nodpi||6.2.02.A-all  2730934.apk|
Note: To download Play Store apk file, Just tap on linked apk file (See above table for direct apk download link) and download will be start.
Google Play Store App Settings
The next step after installing Play Store apk on your Android phone is to learn its basics. In this section, We will learn more about the settings sections about Android App Play Store. You can easily control Google Play Store settings after reading this section.
- Click the menu icon in the upper left corner of the screen. It will display a list. From this list, select “Settings”.
- You will now be able to see a couple of Setting Option, which you can define according to your convenience. The first is “Auto-update apps”. Under this Option, you must select any options.
- If you want to automatically update Games/apps, select the “Do not auto-update apps” or “Auto-update apps via Wi-Fi only” check box. Otherwise, click “Auto-update apps”.
- The “Add to Home” icon will add the icon of any installed application to your Home screen.
- “Notifications”. This option is whether or not you want to see whenever a new update for an app is available.
- Another useful option is “Clear Search History”. It will delete the list of applications or games you have searched for.
- User Controls will be Improve recommendations using itineraries from Gmail.
- More option as Parental controls, Fingerprint authentication, require authentications for purchases option found on Google Play Store Version 7.4.12.L-all  [PR] 144479971.
The download and installation settings for Google Play Store are fairly simple and easy to use. You can always adjust the settings to your liking. This will help you navigate and download content the way you want.
How to Update Google Play Store?
All users who use an Android smartphone should know that the Google Play Store APK is a system application. You can not download and install it separately on your Android device. The phone manufacturers provide the PlayStore as an integrated application every time you buy an Android Smartphone.
In addition, when Google launches a new update for the Play Store app, it automatically updates. Some of you may have encountered the problem where it will not be updated by itself. So, what to do when it happens? You can access the Play Store settings and hope to update it manually from there. But even that will not help you sometimes. How to Update Google Play Store
Therefore, the only thing left to do is to search the latest version of Play Store APK on the Internet. Then you need to download it, then install it manually. If you do not know how to do this, we will guide you through the necessary steps necessary for this. Just take a look at the steps below and you’ll know how.
- First, open any browser from your phone.
- Go to the search bar and type “Play Store apk on ApkFact.Com”.
- The search results display the most relevant results. Click on one of them and download the APK file from there.
- Or you can download the latest version of Play Store APK from here. (see above)
- Download the latest Play Store APK.
- When the download is complete, click the APK file to install it.
- Click the PlayStore App file to display a dialog box indicating that you will need to enable unknown sources to install it.
- If you tap “OK” then it will take you directly to the Security section of Settings.
Check on the small box in front of unknown sources to activate it.
That’s all. Finally, you can update Google Play Store APK without any problems. In conclusion, this is how you should be able to update the App Store easily. Therefore, go to the next section of the article.
Play Store for PC Download by Google
Some of us may have considered exploring the wide range of possibilities offered by Google Play Store on our PC. Unfortunately, this application is not available for PC. We can open the PlayStore site and explore the apps and everything but we can not use them on a PC.Google Play Store for Windows PC Mac.
But do not worry. This is not the end of the world and every problem has a solution. And we have the solution for this one. To download Play Store APK and run Android apps on your PC, you must follow the steps listed below.
- First, you will need to download an Android emulator. An emulator is an application that allows you to run Android applications on your PC. Is not that fascinating? Of course it is. It essentially tries to emulate the Android operating system.
- The best Android emulator you can hope to get is Bluestacks. You can get your hands on Bluestacks from here.
- Click the link above to start the download process immediately.
- The file is quite large (315 MB), it will take some time to download it.
- Once the download is complete, click the downloaded file to start the Bluestacks installation process.
- The application will be installed in a while and you will be able to enjoy Android apps on your PC.
- Now, to run the application store on your PC, you will need to play APK Store Download the file. And after installing the file, you can use it.
- To download Play Store APK, click on the link below.
- Once the download is complete, right-click the file and select “Open with Bluestacks”. Bluestacks will install the file.
- Open Bluestacks and go to “all apps” to open Google Play Store from there.
In this part, I explained how to install PlayStore Download on your PC and use it. I’m sure you will now be able to explore all the fun on your PC as you do on your Android smartphone.
How to use Google Play Store on Desktop Web
Earlier we learned the process of downloading Google Play Store for Android and PC. Now in this part, let’s take a look at how to use the application store directly on a PC via a browser. In this part, you will not have to download anything and go through the exhausting process. Google Play on PC Download
Open your Web browser and go to the official Google Play Store site. Once you reach the site, you can see that the interface is fairly simple. You can easily navigate through various content such as apps, movies, books, music, news, magazines, etc.
Everything is categorized according to the genres and their types. There are more than thirty categories for applications. For games, there are about 17 categories from which you can choose. Applications and games can also be viewed under the publisher’s choice category. This category is filled with applications that are the best choices of their respective departments.
How to use Google Play Store from Web Browser
If you have a Google Account, sign in with your credentials. Then, you can send applications from the website to your Android device. You will only be able to do so if you logged in with the same account on your Android smartphone. Here are the steps.
- Once you press “Install”, the website will ask you for permissions for the application.
- Click “Install” again. If you have only one device connected to this account, you are ready.
- If you have multiple devices connected to this account, you must select the device to which you want to install it.
- The only thing to do now is to grab your android device and enjoy the newly installed application.
- You can not only install apps on your Android phones through the Google Play Store download site, but you can also purchase other items. You can also buy movies and magazines. The stuff you buy through your account on the website can also access from your Android smartphone.
Another thing you can do when using Google Play Store is that you can buy and read books on your computer. If you want to know how to do it, there is a whole tutorial on the Google Play site and it’s pretty easy. You can even make payments for the applications you want to buy. You can use the app on your devices and only pay it once.
Best Alternative Apps of Google PlayStore
Everyone has seen what Google Play Store can offer. In addition to its services, it also provides a gentle and user-friendly experience to its users. While most apps and games on this app are free, many of them are paid for. As a result, users are trying different ways to get this kind of applications free of charge.
Now, there are many websites that offer this type of applications without any cost. Yet, not everyone is trustworthy. As a result, there have been many applications that have made their way to the market since complaints from users. The most notable of these are 9Apps, Aptoide, and Mobogenie.
Here we will talk about the best alternative apps for Play Store.
How to Download Android Games/Apps using Play Store
Google Play Store is the official application site for the Android operating system. You can download all sorts of app/games from here. You can get as many as the games/apps you want. Many of the apps/games available on the PlayStore are free.
The way you can install apps through PlayStore is quite simple. However, I will explain it to you. The process is very easy. All you need to do is follow the steps outlined below.
- First, open Google Play Store from your app drawer.
- There are two ways to install apps from the store. You can browse categories to choose an app/game or directly search for the app name in the search bar. as Pokemon Go
- After you find the application, simply tap on its icon to open the download page of the application.
Then tap on “Install” (for free applications) or on the price of paid applications. For paid applications, it will guide you through the payment procedure.
This will download and install the app/game on your android phone in no time. Following these simple and easy steps will allow you to download your favorite apps from the Play Store.
See also: Hack Google play store in-app purchases.
Error in Google Play Store
Using Google PlayStore is generally stress-free and it is usually easy. But sometimes you may find errors when using Play Store. This can be a headache at times and can hinder your experience using the application’s services. Some of the common mistakes and how to correct them were listed in the following page.
- Google Play Store error fix
- Error 505 Code – Unknown Error code during Application install: “-505”
- Fix DF-DLA-15 Error
In conclusion of this article on the Google Play Store APK download application via the Android Update, I explained all the download methods of the PlayStore application for all platforms. Thus, you can easily access and use the services of the store without any obstacle. I hope this article has been immensely useful for you. To let us know your comments, please contact us at the Play Store app.