Your are searching for How to root Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360H/DS phone. And this the right place for you. After the horrible virtual universe based Galaxy Premier finally officially presented by Samsung Mobile. Smartphones that have for the market of the middle class is equipped with various features are quite capable and more robust performance than the previous series basis. Samsung Galaxy Core Prime complements a series of nuclei of galaxies that have been successful on the market. Samsung Galaxy based Prime comes with a carrying value of capacitive PLS touch screen measures 4.5 inch display, the WVGA resolution 207 pixel density per inch.
This Samsung smartphone is always of the same material carrier with its predecessor the plastic material as the cover body with a white color option. However, at an affordable price, these devices increase the design of the back cover with leather or accents that make this smartphone looks pretty stylish. Samsung Galaxy Core Prime is quite special to offer 4G LTE connection and to support its performance using Quad-core 1.3GHz Cortex-A7 and supported with 8GB of internal memory, 1GB of RAM, and talk about the price, the Samsung Galaxy Core Prime priced reasonably priced.
Before Rooting process try this: How to Root your Device with iRoot Apps
In this post https://apkfact.com will provide a tutorial about how to Root Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360H/DS. Make sure that your Samsung Galaxy Core Prime mobile running on Android Kitkat 4.4.4 android version. If your Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360H/DS device is a totally different model, it will not work (may even brick)! In this tutorial, we use Odin and the iRoot of the PC(Windows compute) and notice that root your device at your own risk.
Preparation for Root Samsung Galaxy Core Prime:
- Enable USB Debugging mode.
- Backup your device data. See here’s How to Back Up and Restore Your Android Phone with TWRP.
- Make sure you install the Samsung Kies on your PC, if you haven’t already.
- Make sure that your Samsung Galaxy Core Prime phone battery is charged to 60% or more.
- Download and install iroot for pc (Download it form here) and see here How to Root your Device with iRoot Apps.
- Download G360H-root-kernel.tar
- Download and Unzip odin 3.09 on your windows computer.
Disclaimer: The author will not be responsible if you damage or brick your Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360H/DS mobile. Do it at your own risk and follow the instructions correctly.
HOW TO ROOT SAMSUNG GALAXY CORE PRIME SM-G360H/DS
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360H/DS and Boot the device into Download Mode ( press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power buttons together to inter download mode).
- When a warning triangle appears on screen, press Volume Up button to enter Download Mode.
- Launch Odin3.exe….
- In Odin, tap AP button and locate the G360H-root-kernel.tar file.
- Connect your device to the PC. Automatically, Odin will detect your device and show the “added message”.
- Ensure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are selected in Odin, while the Re-Partition option is unchecked.
- Click Start in Odin.
- After the installation of the root is done, your phone will restart and soon a PASS message with a green background appears in the left-most box at the top of Odin.
- Your Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360H/DS will reboot automatically
- After reboot, Open and Run Iroot
- Root your device using Iroot
- If it complete, Open menu. If the Superuser App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve successfully rooted your device.
- If you want english supersu then download it from playstore and update su binary.
If you get Boot Loop after root your samsung galaxy , read this How to Fix Boot Loop After Upgrade Samsung Galaxy Devices Firmware.