Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime is a lucky device. It seems that Samsung has done the will of Grand Prime users. Android Lollipop flavored with TouchWiz UI is now set to rock on Grand Prime. Samsung took a while making this redesign its devices as they must integrate their user interface TouchWiz interface with Lollipop.
Literally, it is larger and the first after the lollipop update. It is anticipated that the battery life to increase to about 90 minutes and you can also respond based Battery Saver Lollipop when you are out of power. In an update, we see disorderness especially when it comes to OTA. Some devices get lucky and suffer other with a long wait.
Today we will show you how to root Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G531F VE (Value Edition) smartphones running on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop update. There are no official CF-Auto-Root package composed for editing Samsung Galaxy Value Grand Award for now. Instead, we will install a pre-rooted firmware which is essentially the same.
Disclaimer: The author will not be responsible if you damage or brick your Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G531F mobile. Do it at your own risk and follow the instructions correctly.
Needed before the root
The steps in this guide are for the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G531F Value Edition with the model number SM-G531F only. It has some numbers similar models in this Grand Premier device, so make sure you have the correct model number or you will brick the device. You can find out what the model number of your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime is by tapping Menu> Settings> About device> Model number.
- Users do you have installed the USB drivers on the PC, or your smart phone (Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G531F VE) will not be recognized by the computer. Download USB Drivers here.
- Enable USB debugging mode on your Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G531F VE.
- Make sure your device has more than 80% battery charge, or there is likely to be temporarily bricked (Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime VE SM-G531F) if the rooting process is interrupted halfway.
HOW TO ROOT SAMSUNG GALAXY GRAND PRIME VE SM-G531F RUNNING ANDROID 5.1.1 Lollipop.
- Download the pre-rooted firmware for the Grand Prime SM-G531F .
- Download Odin 3.09.
- Right-click on files when you are on the desktop and choose “Extract Here” from the menu.
- Double-click the executable Odin (.exe) file that is on the desktop and open Odin flashing tool.
- Turn off the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime EV smartphone and boot it into download mode (see below .. how to).
- Connect the Galaxy Grand Prime VE smartphone to the computer with the USB cable.
- Click the PDA / AP button found on the user interface and Odin tar.md5 download the file that is on the desktop.
- Leave all the default settings Odin in the same way they were when you first open the app.
- Click the Start button and the flashing tool Odin apply the pre-rooted firmware on your value Edition device.
- Wait until it gives you the message is on the PC and your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G531F Value Edition smartphone will automatically reboot.
HOW TO ENTER DOWNLOAD MODE ON SAMSUNG GALAXY GRAND PRIME DEVICES
- Start with the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime off holding down the power button for ten seconds, or just quickly pressing the power button and choosing to disable the Device Options menu.
- Restart the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime smartphone by pressing the Power + Volume Down + Home buttons at the same time. Keep the three buttons firmly pressed until you read the next step.
- Continue to hold the buttons until you can see on the screen the first Samsung Galaxy large that tells you to press the Volume Up button.
- Release the 3 buttons – Volume Down + Home + Power – then simply press the Volume Up button by itself.
Now you should have no problems installing your applications to the necessary root as Titanium Backup app from the Google Play Store on your new smartphone Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Value Edition.
Now you can learn all you need to install TWRP Recovery on the issue value of the Grand Samsung Galaxy Prime, so you can start taking full backups for the first time without having to use any adb commands. In addition, you might be interested in installing a custom recovery on samsung galaxy grand prime sm-g531f so you can install new ROMs and out of what Samsung ROM over-inflated that comes with your device off of the box.