TrueCaller app offers an experience that goes beyond the limits of today’s applications directory so that people still have access to information, the right of individuals and businesses they need. It allows you to search for contact information (based on the name or number), block calls you do not want to receive and identify incoming calls so that you never have to leave the service to find the right contact.
• Fast access to call history, call contacts directly and digital research from our beautiful TrueCaller app widget.
• Reverse for mobile or fixed numbers to see who is calling, we find even users on prepaid phones.
• Block unwanted calls or telemarketers emails from callers with our black list option.
• See who is calling with our instant live option Caller ID
• Look largest global directory of numbers and names. With over 760 million searchable contacts, TrueCaller will not let you down.
• Fill your directory with photos and birthdays using our social integration with Linkedin and Facebook.
Experts said about TrueCaller:
GigaOm – “TrueCaller is an international telephone directory of sorts that covers both fixed-line and mobile phones”.
TechCrunch – “The advantage of using crowdsourcing as directory data source is that it can provide better phone number lookups in countries where there are no reliable directory services”.
CNET – “see who is calling through TrueCaller app for your Android”.
Wall Street Journal – “TrueCaller is in the process of creating a global telephone directory”.
If you want to see who is calling, block calls, or search for a number to find people so TrueCaller is the app for you! Install it today!
How to Find Details of Unknown Numbers caller using TrueCaller
TrueCaller is based primarily on the massive community of mobile phone users. It is probably the largest of these communities. You can consider it a huge telephone book. If you install TrueCaller app on your mobile phone, the application will look for the name of your directory and integrate information in a global database managed by the service. Similarly, the application collects information from millions of users. Therefore, the database gets really fat.
So TrueCaller works on the lines “if your directory is not the directory of another -Someone number can have it!” Is not a simple idea … power unit!
See also: How to use Volume Chopcut app if Volume Keys not Working on Android
This mobile phone numbers database is freely accessible by anyone with TrueCaller TrueCaller app or via the website.
- Go to the TrueCaller website
- Now you would need to sign-in. The website will give you the following options to do login:
- Google account
- Microsoft account
- Facebook account
- Yahoo! account
- Enter the phone number you want to find details.Website caller automatically detects your country code and country. If, by chance, the code is wrong, you can select the code in the country drop down.
- Click the Search button.
- TrueCaller will scan the database and show you all the details it finds the given phone number.
Truecaller app for android
The TrueCaller app is available for all the major mobile platforms. Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, and Apple iOS Symbian (old Nokia phones),—this app is available on the respective stores of these operating systems. Just search for “truecaller” in the store, download the app and install it.
Note: 3G or WIFI is required to TrueCaller Caller ID to work.
* The operator charges may apply
Offered By True Software Scandinavia AB
Current Version: Varies with device
Apk App Size: Varies with device
For more information, please visit the FAQ TrueCaller: www.truecaller.com/faq